Juvenile Law

There are special considerations when practicing law in Forsyth County Juvenile Court,  and you need an attorney who is familiar with the Court. Our juvenile law attorneys have  extensive legal understanding of juvenile cases and will guide you through  this difficult process.


Even if your child has made a mistake, he  or she still has rights we can help protect. Our family law attorneys will work closely with the ADA to resolve all issues to achieve the most positive outcome for all parties involved. We represent juveniles in many types of cases, including the following:

  • Vandalism
  • Shoplifting
  • Underage Possession of Alcohol
  • Assault & Battery
  • Criminal Trespass
  • Criminal Destruction of Property
  • Educational Neglect


    Our lawyers also handle dependency cases filed by the Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) against  a parent or a child's custodian. If you believe you have been wrongly deprived of your parental rights, please contact us today. We will guide you with practical advice on how to deal with DFCS. Rest assured when we work on your legal case, we strive to help the court make the right decision. Our lawyers will also help you understand how DFCS and court personnel view these cases and instruct you to make informed decisions about your case.

    Please contact our Cumming, Georgia law office if you have concerns a deprivation has been or may be filed against you. Dependency/deprivation actions may include the following:

    • Physical Abuse or Neglect
    • Abandonment
    • Failure to Send Your Child to School (Truancy)